Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] BlackOPs Clan Game Listing

Even Tenno need a break from the harsh environment of the Origin System. Obviously, Warframe is not the only game we all play online. Please post any other PC/Console or mobile games you all are playing that you would like share and play with oth...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick111175Small Zhaiyar PLZ 3y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Clan Member Info/Gear Page

Welcome to the Clan Members Info Thread!This is a listing of your fellow elites stats to provide basic info to help members get to know your playstyles, favorite/main warframes/weapons (so they can ask you questions about them), times you are on, ...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick5799Small Zhaiyar PLZ 5y
General Discussion

Recruitment Application Jokes

As most of you know, our recruitment thread in the warframe forums has a section in the application form titled,Tell Me a Joke!: Here's the compilation!Some are funny, some cringeworthy, and some....well...you decide....My mom gets upset when I ...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick1415Small Edrick 2y
General Discussion

TennoCon 2019 Attendance Inquiry

As we know, TennoCon 2019 is on JULY 6!! There has been chats/presumptions of members who will be attending or thinking about attending. Please use this thread to communicate, discuss, plan, and organize all tennocon related inquiries/topics...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick4403Small lSteelStrike 2y
General Discussion

Corrupted mod vault farming tips?

Last night I started farming for corrupted mods. Been soloing OD:capture since there wasn't much public activity. I'd equip all four dragon keys, and primarily use the operator to clear. Q. Any tips to finding the vault? Finding the vault is the m...
Member avatar small elarium 2y
elarium4493Member avatar small elarium 2y
General Discussion

Dojo Tour Recording Schedule

Hey gang! Ok so if you haven't heard by now, there is an Official Warframe Clan Dojo Contest! Click HERE to see!Deadline to submit our entry will be Oct 18! I am planning on creating a 'tour video' entry:Details:- The video will be approximately 5...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick4584Small Shino1812 2y
General Discussion

List of Things to Fix in the Dodo

We're busy decorating the dojo now. Here's a list of things to fix so we can remember them. Feel free to add to the list.1) Teleporter to Ascension Altar makes you stuck2) Teleporter to Research Orokin Lab makes you stuck
Small nyssasyratov 2y
nyssasyratov1143Small nyssasyratov 2y
General Discussion

Vauban Rework Proposal

So I hate and love Vauban at the same time. And as a physicist, it pains me to see an engineer themed frame fail so hard at doing anything interesting and scientifically badass.Here's my general idea on how you could make him awesome and still fit...
Small --CoB--Rooshi49 3y
--CoB--Rooshi493426Small --CoB--Rooshi49 3y
General Discussion

BlackOPs Discord 2.5 + Social Media

As some of you have heard, we now have a social media presence (a facebook group). It's purpose is to unify the BlackOPs community. Where the past meets the present members and solidifies a place for future clan-mates. Our Discord will be made ...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick2497Small Edrick 3y
General Discussion

Recent Trading post bugs?

okay recently towards my afternoon/evening/night, which i believe would be around UK morning/afternoon and US early morning, the trading posts have been seriously bugging. your buyer would load in like ten, twenty minutes after you and it takes so...
Small nyssasyratov 3y
nyssasyratov2224Small IcicleFerret 3y
General Discussion

nyssa's new addiction

DOYOUSEEMYPROBLEMi'm on a smeeta rampage... someone needs to tell me this is wrong.....
Small nyssasyratov 3y
nyssasyratov3535Small nyssasyratov 3y
General Discussion

How to Prepare for Plains of Eidolon

1) Farm Focus N...A...U...NOW! Equip your warframe and weapons with focus lenses. Sorties will give you x2 focus. 2) Max out/Forma Archwing and Weapon preferences; PoE will be using a different flight mechanic from the current archwing movement s...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick4510Small nyssasyratov 3y
General Discussion

attn: ed - nyssa's assassin rank

hi just leaving a small note for ed: please rememberto update me to assassin. no rush though!
Small nyssasyratov 3y
nyssasyratov1166Small nyssasyratov 3y
General Discussion

Rise of the Vanguard Postponed (update)

Update: 7/27/17The Rise of the Vanguard Event will be coming very soon!!! In final preparations, If you are interested in participating in this event pls Sign-Up HereUpdate: 7/21/17 With the implementation of friendly-fire in the simulacrum. I ...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick131410Small Edrick 3y
General Discussion

exilus adapters

got an exilus adapter from the sortie and a quick search on youtube/the forums etc shows no one has really done a video or good list of best frames to use it for. if you had one adapter and only one to use, which frame would you pick and why?
Small nyssasyratov 3y
nyssasyratov2241Small IcicleFerret 3y
General Discussion

What's one of your goals?

Inspired by my "Life Goal" to get John Prodman's autograph, I'd like to ask you guys what you want to accomplish in the game, and how I or the rest of the clan can help. This could be anything from forma'ing Oberon 100 times to farming a certain w...
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret5483Member avatar small orcpunx 3y
General Discussion

The hunt for John Prodman, redux

I will attempt to get this on July 3rd. I don't work on the 4th and several of you get off early on the 3rd, so there's virtually no better time for us to nab this priceless artifact!
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret8906Small IcicleFerret 3y
General Discussion

Cap on number of attacking ranged enemies

While lurking on the game forums, I've found a thread explaining a mechanic I was unaware of. It seems there is a cap to how many ranged enemies can attack a given player at the same time. This can be tested in the simulacrum.- Only 5 ranged hitsc...
Member avatar small Antiphoton 3y
Antiphoton2270Member avatar small DeltaTroopa 3y
General Discussion

Dev Stream Summary

And yet another dev stream summary update...from Quiette Shy...DEV Stream 93...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-lExJlJd-UArchive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZrPk6B_tX8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bUogZohk-ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch...
Small Edrick 4y
Edrick161573Small Edrick 3y
General Discussion

Ambulas Global Event

Hey All! Update!The time to prepare for ambulas global event is coming by next week (almost a guarantee)!For those who missed it, here is the new boss fight as explained on Dev Stream 90. https://youtu.be/_QWizhsQhMQ?t=47mHere is a follow up Ambul...
Small Edrick 4y
Edrick9972Small Edrick 4y