Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
The Journey to Elite-hood Continues with Every Rank Achieved!
58113Small
Original
36102Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Clan News & Announcements

Clan Rank System 5.0 is Live!!!

It's finally here! Much care (hours) has been given to the development of this system for the clan. We hope it will serve its purpose to distinguish and objectify a member's in-game progress and level of experience. Changes or modifications can ...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick1794Small Edrick 2y

1ST PLACE WINNER of the SPRING 2019 DOJO CONTEST: DOJO PRIME!

WE DID IT!!! After all the trials and tribulations, I can't fully express my mixed emotions when I saw the news. From a once humble standpoint to a competitive demeanor, we are not only the top key-word search for 'best warframe dojo,' but we no...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick2622Small nyssasyratov 2y

Elite Gear Series and Comp-Elite List 2019 Update!

Hey Everyone!Please note that both the EG Series and Comp-Elite Lists can/will be subject to updates/changes of new mods/gears introduced to the game. Any changes will be announced accordingly.Updated progressive checklist of the Warframe meta. ...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick2585Small Edrick 2y

Dojo Prime 2.1.5

Hey all!Dojo Prime is now virtually Complete!All 4 Floor have been reskinned! This doesn't mean the end of fashion dojo. As more ideas, inspirations, dojo rooms, and decorations are made you can bet this will be an ongoing content for our clan....
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick1387Small Edrick 2y

Open Recruitment! Time for new Blood!

Update: Please Read! Due to unfavorable recruitment formating in the warframe forums, its has been difficult for clans like ours to acquire new members. Therefore i will also be doing a manual search for new recruits when possible. It will stil...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick3811Small Edrick 2y

Dojo Prime 2.0 Video Tour is LIVE! (1080p Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KalNyRESASpecial Note:Thank you to everyone who made this happen. I dont need to be reminded of the journey it took to get the dojo the way it is now...nor how stressful creating the final video was for the contes...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick1378Small Edrick 2y

Drug-Free Discord Voice/Chat Environment

New Rule Added to Discord (#about-this-server)#11. We are a Drug-Free Community and discourage the promotion of drug abuse/usage. Therefore refrain from discussing personal drug-abuse related topics unless it is prevention/awareness related. V...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick1375Small Edrick 2y

Clan Status Update: Sept 2018 (pls read)

Hey gang!As a vast majority of us await the announcement of Fortuna (and any upcoming content prior), I want to spend yet another post to give you all an update:-Open Recruitment for new members will begin (as soon as possible) once we get an anno...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick1488Small Edrick 2y

CLAN CONTEST/EVENT - BEST FASHION-NPC's CONTEST!

Ever wondered how NPC's would look like in the Clan/Dojo? What would a dojo-kiosk vendor look like?! How about what would an Assassin Rank Operator look like?! Or What color scheme/aesthetic would a Knight-Captain or Vanguard rank Warframe have? ...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick102489Small Shino1812 2y

Dojo Sculpture Ideas/Concepts

The Sculpture CenterLocated on the 3rd Floor (Dojo Atlas), the Sculpture Center will (obviously) house all of our dojo's big and main sculptures. This thread will serve the purpose of (obviously) compiling concept designs and images to inspire or...
Small Edrick 2y
Edrick71654Small nyssasyratov 2y

Dojo Renovation Update/Status

Dojo Status and Information:For simplicity, everything and every update about the Dojo Renovation Project will be on this thread. (will be updated accordingly; concept sharing, brain-storming, etc can be discussed on this thread as well)Floor The...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick72005Small Edrick 2y

Looking for Dojo Architects

Hey all, As most of you are aware, the dojo remastered patch was released March 15, 2018. This not only focused on the aesthetics of the dojo but the direction of dojo/clans in general--dojo functionality (e.g., arsenal, navigation, etc). In pr...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick184110Small Abdo911 3y

Clan Status Update

(Please Read!)As most of you are aware, DE has placed alot of efforts in refining clans/dojo content this year. And in reciprocity, so has our clan. In this case, the leadership's focus will revolve around:1) dojo redecoration/renovations.2) ref...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick21229Small Edrick 3y

Elite Gear #4 - Eidolon Hunter 2.0 is now Live!

Since the release (and upcoming) of new Eidolons, Eidolon Hunting is not as quite as stream line anymore. It requires a synergy between operator, warframes/builds, weapons, arcanes, and strategies to complete with 'elite-standard' quality fitting...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick1400Small Edrick 3y

Clan Status Update

Sup everyone! Before i get to the clan status updates... My warframe playtime might fluctuate more and more these coming weeks (if not months)--due to an increase in caseloads at work. However, I'll be expecting an average of 1-2hrs of game time...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick1401Small Edrick 3y

New Warframe Forum Clan Thread

Greetings everyone! (Please Read)Please Join our Clan Space in the Warframe Forums: https://forums.warframe.com/clubs/404-blackops/As some of you have heard, DE has opened up a 'Clan' Category in the Warframe Forums. Full List HEREThis allows fo...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick11360Small Edrick 3y

Shrine of the Eidolon is LIVE!!!

The New Sentients are accessible by sacrificing Brilliant Eidolon Shards to the sentient shrine located in the middle of the big lake in the plains! Be ready! Because these sentients are meant to be fought with a group!Use Elite Gear #4 - Eidol...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick21036Small IcicleFerret 3y

New Voice Categories

PLEASE READ! 😁Due to our various time zones/differences and recent clan poll response to see an increase in clan activity or group runs, I've created a new set voice channels to act as a 'que' or sign-up for specific group missions/clan activities...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick1393Small Edrick 3y

Clan Recruitment is now OPEN!!

It is that time of the year again! Recruitment Season!!! It's time for NEW Sacrfic...Bloo...Members!!!Our Recruitment thread, in the warframe forums, has been reformatted and updated! Click HERE for details!!!For Clan Referrals: Please note th...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick3934Small Edrick 3y

Did You Know?(PoE Edition)

Welcome to the Plains of Eidolon (PoE) Edition of 'Did You Know?' Here you will find a collective of resources, tips, tricks, exploits, and general knowledge of the Plains of Eidolon. Please feel free to add/update/share any other discoveries and ...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick135503Small IcicleFerret 3y