Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lore

Grouping the Origin System

The ancient English language had a unique quirk whereby groups of different things--particularly animals--were called by a variety of very specific terms. One of the most common languages spoken by the Tenno shares this trait to some extent. After...
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret2691Small Edrick 3y
Lore

Child's Play

Byssa sat cross-legged on the ground, her chin in one hand while the other idly traced the lines of the flooring. She came with her father on this business trip because he promised her she might see a Tenno. This was the second travel delay, her f...
Small IcicleFerret 4y
IcicleFerret4828Member avatar small orcpunx 4y
Lore

The Paladin's Story.

The Paladin: Guardian, Protector, Healer... A bastion of protection and restoration for his allies. Forever bound by the code to his duties. But the day may come, when that code is broken as a Paladin fails to carry out his duty......That day came...
Small lSteelStrike 4y
lSteelStrike2479Small IcicleFerret 4y
Lore

The Collector's Dilemma

In the sanctity of his Orbiter, Rhino placed the final piece and stepped back to admire his assemblage. It was a beautiful thing to behold. The walls of the Orbiter overflowed with art and trinkets. Baubles glittered and sparkled in the candescent...
Small IcicleFerret 4y
IcicleFerret4645Small Edrick 4y
Lore

road of a single tenno.

the beginning.At the time i was a noone. i had nothing of value and no high ranking position. truth to be told i was living from day to day hoping i'll wake up when i go to sleep. I don't really know why, but an odd organisation came to me, sayin...
Member avatar small orcpunx 4y
orcpunx3604Member avatar small orcpunx 4y
Lore

Tenno's Best Friend (Part 2)

"Still at it?" Ash approached Loki in the relay's navigation room.Loki didn't take his eyes off the mission list."It's been weeks," Ash reminded. "Even if Ripper escaped the Infested, his DNA would have degraded by now.""But there's still a chance...
Small IcicleFerret 4y
IcicleFerret71227Member avatar small orcpunx 4y
Lore

Tenno's Best Friend (Part 1)

I've had this idea bobbling around in my head for a while now and I want to share it with you guys. This is by no means a perfect work; I've done zero editing on it. Part one of two. Part two will come... later sometime. I make no promises.---Loki...
Small IcicleFerret 4y
IcicleFerret4864Member avatar small orcpunx 4y
Lore

The Reality of Saving the Galaxy (Unrelated to Clan, just for laughs)

The Reality of Saving the Galaxy Frost laid in a meditative position on the floor, the viewport to his left giving a clear view of the space outside the Relay he was in, Liset’s gently floating by as they came in to land. It would’ve almost been c...
Member avatar small Verdha603 5y
Verdha6030514Member avatar small Verdha603 5y
Lore

BlackOPs Clan Lore

(this is an old post and unofficial clan Lore... looking for writers familiar with Warframe lore back story to help construct a story plot to connect our clan to the in-game lore)“BlackOPs” Archive File: H101a—Journal of the First Elder Recordings...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick2964Small Edrick 5y
Lore

Lore Archive: "Floral Machinations" By Draczar

So I had inspiration to write a little short story based on some thoughts I was having about Warframe's backstory. It doesn't flow very well and is written in a deliberately fractured manner.I was beautiful once.Before they found me.Before darknes...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick0391Small Edrick 5y
Lore

Lore Archive: "Excalibur Prime's Past" by Kastrel717

Sorry for my bad English.I tried my best.(to be Edited)What is that feeling that is killing you from inside.That pain that breaks your hole body,your bones,that feeling-emotion that we are trying to hide from others while we are fighting it all al...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick0493Small Edrick 5y
Lore

Lore Archive: "A Valkyr's tale" by Draczar

There are questions which all Tenno must answer… Why? Why do we exist? Why do we fight? What purpose does it all serve? Are we warriors? Gods? Monsters? Or all of the above?The Orokin Era has been long forgotten by the solar system, all that remai...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick0385Small Edrick 5y
Lore

Lore Archive: "Fortress of Ice" by Verdah603

The Fortress of Ice“For generations, you slept. No purpose, no call to wake you. But now, seeds have burst from the ruin you left. The Grineer are spreading. They hunt for the one thing that could destroy them. You.”He does not know how long he ha...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick0496Small Edrick 5y
Page 1