Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Extra/Off-Topic

[Pinned] Clan Shenanigan Compilation

Hey all decided to make a thread that would compile screenshots, videos, and other media forms that are clan related and can be practically anything that was done together as a clan. Plz post them here as I MAY/WILL use some of these mediums for ...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick51036Small nyssasyratov 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

IcicleFerret's book (beta)

For ease of reference, here is a new thread dedicated to my manuscript. Keep in mind, though this is a rough draft and you are all my guinea pigs.Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6 Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 1...
Small IcicleFerret 4y
IcicleFerret234359Small IcicleFerret 1y
1 2 3
Extra/Off-Topic

Stuff for Ice's YouTube Channel

Anyone want to help me film something for YouTube tonight? I'll be on around 10:00 p.m. Central time (11 Eastern, 8 Pacific, 6 HAST). Don't know what I'll do for it yet, to be honest. Maybe fissure missions? If it doesn't work out I'll probably do...
Small IcicleFerret 4y
IcicleFerret467505Small IcicleFerret 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

HAPPY BDAY KishinSwing!!!

Bday Trophy (x2) is now LIVE in the Dojo!! Search the Dojo, take a screen shot, and be the FIRST to post it on this thread!- the small trophies will not be hidden in 'broken' areas of the dojo; have fun!!!- One trophy per member for a Total of 2 d...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick3703Small Caz_Kymore 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Happy Bday Subs!!!

Bday Trophy (x2) is now LIVE in the Dojo!! Search the Dojo, take a screen shot, and be the FIRST to post it on this thread!- the small trophies will not be hidden in 'broken' areas of the dojo; have fun!!!- One trophy per member for a Total of 2 d...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick2520Small nyssasyratov 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

HAPPY BDAY Shadowtiger04!!!

Small Edrick 3y
Edrick3725Member avatar small Shadowtiger04 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Happy Birthday Mursokorva!

Bday Trophy (x2) is now LIVE in the Dojo!!Search the Dojo, take a screen shot, and be the FIRST to post it on this thread!- the small trophies will not be hidden in 'broken' areas of the dojo; have fun!!!- One trophy per member for a Total of 2 di...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick61201Small IcicleFerret 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Destiny 2 now with punctutation!!!

Introduction:Cause Warframe shares some similarities to Destiny I thought I'd give an overview as well as PC Specs needed and dates for the Destiny 2 Beta as I believe it would be useful for anyone in the clan, who is looking at destiny 2 and cons...
Member avatar small KingLizardWizard 3y
KingLizardWizard1341Member avatar small KingLizardWizard 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Happy Bday Caz_Kymore!!!!

Bday Bursa Trophy x 2 is Live and HIDDEN!!! Search the Dojo, take a screen shot, and be the FIRST to post it on this thread!- the small trophies will not be hidden in 'broken' areas of the dojo; have fun!!!- One trophy per member for a Total of 2 ...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick51217Small Edrick 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Potential machinima?

I've been wanting to do a machinima for a while now, and with the addition of Captura to Warframe it's become more tempting than ever. I've given a lot of thought to a potential story, one that can be told with the limited resources of Warframe an...
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret81365Small IcicleFerret 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Verdha!!!

You've earned the right to Sit on the throne for 48 hrs!!! Congrats!Bday Bursa Trophy is Live!!! Search the Dojo, take a screen shot, and be the FIRST to post it on this thread!- the small trophies will not be hidden in 'broken' areas of the do...
Small Edrick 4y
Edrick4918Small Shino1812 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Never Go AFK!

Pro tip to all new members and veteran members:Never go Afk. Bad things can happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7joNjkEOa0What I find more troubling is that they had no clue it was recording!!!
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick2633Small lSteelStrike 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Happy Bday Soridian!

And Happy Belated to the other May Babies SteelStrike and IcicleFerret! Since the Teleporters are now visible in the dojo map I wasn't too sure how to do our Bday Event.For now, I have decided to use (Temporarily) the Trophy Below (only a smalle...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick122246Member avatar small DeltaTroopa 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

My Warframe Things

Red crits on headshots and scenic ice canyons,Lotus coat patterns on baby companionsPlaying Conclave fast on minimal pingsThese are a few of my favorite thingsWhen the lag spikes, when I get sniped, when Nulls spawn like mad,I simply remember my f...
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret2554Small IcicleFerret 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Ed's Zenith Riven Plat Give-Away! Completed

Current Pot: 500 Platinum COMPLETED!Congratulations Shadowtiger04 and IcicleFerret for winning the pot!Process:- When Edrick appears on Kuva Farm Voice Channel on discord, Edrick is actively farming Kuva.- During this time, He will also be 'rerol...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick112770Small Edrick 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

New season of Red vs. Blue

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the new season of Red vs Blue is out. In case you didn't already know, I'm a huge fan of RvB, so if I can share it, I will. If you like sci fi and comedy, you'll love this one. Episodes air weekly on Sunday, f...
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret4722Small Shino1812 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Sad news: Death notice

It's with a heavy heart that I report the passing of my cat, Aysha. I took her to the vet today where she was diagnosed with severe dehydration as a result of end stage kidney failure, and opted to have her humanely euthanized. She was a furry, me...
Small IcicleFerret 3y
IcicleFerret4817Member avatar small orcpunx 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Gun Turret Tower Defense

Here's a quick compiled video of the Towers we built in warframe...enjoy! #endcontent #boredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyqShLxnuUM&feature=youtu.be
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick4799Small IcicleFerret 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Free Stuff!

Hey guys,Thought you guys might want some free stuff. Warframe hit 300,000 subs on youtube so they released a video. In the video they are giving out two promo codes, one in each of the paths chosen, both are redeemable. First Code: STAY which...
Small Doopliss 3y
Doopliss2612Member avatar small DeltaTroopa 3y
Extra/Off-Topic

Global Event Top Tier Give-Away!!!

As a celebration toward our recent achievement in the first global event for 2017! It's time for a Lottery!!! aka (by Cookdog) raid Ed's bank.... (-_O;)z :D Platinum Prize Range: 50/75/100/125/150/175/200To Enter, Post a screenshot of ANY...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick92041Small Edrick 3y