Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Rank descriptions, challenges, how-to-rank-up, and requirement details all here!
924Small
A collective of recommended mods, gears, weapons, warframes, and builds to help you progress toward Warframe endgame.
5206Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Clan Information HUB

[Pinned] Clan Info Table of Contents

Table of Contents:Everything you need to know about the clan can be found here.Welcome to the Clan- A track listing of all new and returning members!Clan News- From the latest news to past news, stay up to date with all the clan updates here!Clan ...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick11303Small Edrick 3y
1 2 3 5
Clan Information HUB

Welcome to the Clan! Welcome Home Elite(s)!

Welcome Home Elite! Welcome our 2020 Members and counting: (Listed from Top as Most Recently Recruited)- geppii- Lin_Beifong- CephalonGrimm]2019 Members - lethalan- Lava_Torrent- MrRoadBlock- Armyfreak42- Th3M4st3rSn1p3r- XxM1n3Cra4tL0v3rxX- Kala...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick9317358Small Edrick 301d
Clan Information HUB

Clan Ranking System 4.0

Welcome to the Official Clan Ranking System Thread!!! Established since Update 9, Here you will find everything you need to know, acquire, or do to progress through our prestigious ranks. ----------------------------------------------------------...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick76132Small GCG_stl18 2y
Clan Information HUB

Clan Vault and Offerings Systems

Welcome to the Clan Vault and Offerings!Sealed and well-guarded,The Vault contains weapons, warframes, and other trade treasures donated by elites of the forgotten, the past, and the present to help shape the elites of the future. It rewards our...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick72722Small Edrick 2y
Clan Information HUB

Lotus Visits + Clan History

Lotus Visits Edrick's Ship:Jan 20 2018, Space Mom came to check to see if i cleaned my liset. Good thing i hid all the dirt under the infested room. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGA2M1Emwg4Rebirth of BlackOPs Clan: On May 5, the Lotus visits ...
Small Edrick 4y
Edrick102973Small nyssasyratov 3y
Clan Information HUB

Active or Casual (plz read)

Clan Member Status: ACTIVE- Able to Participate in Global/Clan Events AND Not inactive (online) for more than 30 days- You can also be active by posting and replying in the clan forums. CASUAL-ACTIVE- Can be inactive for more than 30 days, BUT was...
Small Edrick 4y
Edrick21002Small Edrick 3y
Clan Information HUB

Specialized Ranks- Vanguard/Officer

Hey all,Just wanted to give you a heads up. Not so long ago, I've reworked the requirements for the Vanguard and Officer rank. I did it because i wanted to make those ranks more attainable. TBH, i wasn't really expecting the interest and pursuit o...
Small Edrick 3y
Edrick41180Small Edrick 3y
Clan Information HUB

Clan Discord, Website, & Recruitment Thread Info (updated)

DISCORD:To Log in Click HERECLAN WEBSITE: http://blackopswarframe.wix.com/blackops-clanCLAN RECRUITMENT THREAD:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/800497-blackops-clan-now-recruiting-mr-16-only-discord-all-research-hema-ignis-wraith-prestigious-lotu...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick2921Small Edrick 3y
Clan Information HUB

Clan Migration!

Update!!! We have migrated back to the original (Trophy) dojo!!! And will house our more casual-active members. The other dojo will be used to house the inactive and less-casual players. I've made both the dojos into a Shadow Tier (30 members m...
Small Edrick 4y
Edrick1510Small Edrick 4y
Clan Information HUB

Clan Expectations (Plz Read)

BlackOPs' Rules#1) Respect each Other: Be Mature. You don't need to be an adult to understand this.#2) Be Open-Minded: We come from different cultures/backgrounds. Understand that certain humors or comments maybe interpreted differently. Don't be ...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick32184Small Edrick 5y
Clan Information HUB

Edrick's Journal

Welcome to my Journal Logs:First and foremost, You are not obliged to read this as this thread provides background information, justifications, explanations, specifics, decision making factors, origins of our Clan's developmental process, and even...
Small Edrick 5y
Edrick91788Small Edrick 5y
Page 1